lr-g200 intergrated rebar scanner intuitively display the measurement results, the distribution of steel bars is clear at a glance!
1. Why do we need to carry out the thickness detection of the steel protective layer?
At present, the acceptance of many projects is based on the acceptance of steel bar sub-items as the last checkpoint. As one of the important inspection standards for engineering quality, the inspection of steel protective layer has been paid more and more attention by all parties. The rebar is displaced, which in turn affects the quality of the project.
The most common is the deformation of the steel bar, which leads to a decrease in the bearing capacity, crack control performance and stiffness of the steel bar, and further affects the thickness of the steel protective layer. Insufficient force and stress transfer will affect the structural resistance; in addition, after a long time, due to secondary effects such as concrete carbonization, accelerated corrosion of steel bars, and de-passivation, it will further reduce the structural durability and the overall service life of the building, which directly affects the safety of construction projects. sex. In order to ensure that the quality of construction projects meets the standards and regulations to the greatest extent, it is necessary to strictly control the quality of the steel protective layer.
2. Why is it recommended to use a rebar detector for thickness detection of rebar protective layer?
At present, there are two main methods for detecting the thickness of steel protective layer: destructive testing method and non-destructive testing method.
1. Use the destruction method to detect the thickness of the protective layer of the steel bar: the protective layer of the steel bar needs to be chiseled and measured. This method has great limitations and will cause damage to the existing steel bars in use, and it is difficult to recover after testing. With the continuous development of non-destructive testing equipment, this method has gradually withdrawn from the mainstream testing stage.
2. Use non-destructive testing method to detect the thickness of steel protective layer: At present, the integrated steel bar detector is widely used in engineering testing. It is a portable non-destructive testing instrument, which can test the construction quality of reinforced concrete structures without damaging the protective layer of steel reinforcement. It can not only measure the position of the steel bar on the concrete surface, detect the thickness of the steel bar protection layer and the diameter of the steel bar, but also detect the position of the magnetic body and the conductor inside the concrete structure (such as cables inside the wall, plumbing pipes, etc.), which can effectively avoid construction. Damage to these facilities reduces accidents. The above advantages determine that most of the current testing units will use steel bar detectors for non-destructive scientific testing of the project to be tested.
3. Why is it recommended to buy Langry LR-G200 integrated Rebar Detector?
The LR-G200 Intergrated Rebar Scanner is a product carefully developed by Langrui Technology. It is suitable for the detection of the position of the steel bar, the thickness of the protective layer and the diameter of the steel bar in the reinforced concrete structure, and can accurately analyze the distribution of the steel bar.
The LR-G200 rebar detector adopts an integrated design and is small in size. It can complete the detection of various rebar data in reinforced concrete structures with one hand. Using a 3.2-inch color touch screen, it is easy to operate, can generate three-dimensional images, intuitively display the measurement results, and the distribution of steel bars is clear at a glance.
The instrument adopts the combined detection method of high-power transmitting coil and multiple groups of small coils, which has higher precision and stronger resolution. It also provides a variety of scanning modes such as conventional scanning, profile scanning, grid scanning, fine scanning and image scanning, which are suitable for different detection environments. Support large and small range detection, the scanning distance is up to 65m, and the data detection is more flexible. At the same time, it supports USB data transmission and Bluetooth data transmission, which makes data uploading easier. Equipped with the latest version of Langrui online management software, it makes the steel bar inspection work easier and more comfortable.
As a member of the construction engineering non-destructive testing industry, Langrui Technology is committed to providing users with R&D, production and operation and maintenance support for engineering quality testing, control products, and engineering quality cloud platform management system integration solutions. Over the years, we have always attached importance to the independent research and development and in novation of product technology, and always adhere to the "scientific and technological innovation" to create a corporate brand and core competitiveness. In the future, we will continue to strictly control the quality and provide our customers with more complete and integrated solutions for main structure inspection.